PROPOSAL: OpenID Form Clarification (A.4)

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at janrain.com
Thu Oct 19 20:38:44 UTC 2006

# This is true only if you never consider use cases for your protocol
# which cover usability. That would be unwise. I don't think I know of
# a protocol that was developed without regard to how it would be
# used.

I have said before that the form element name proposal is a good one,
and I don't think anyone else disagrees that having a consistent name
would be good for usability.  Regardless, this design choice is out of
scope for the OpenID 2.0 authentication spec.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.