Question: multiple IdPs?

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Wed Oct 18 06:46:36 UTC 2006

In the directed identity case, the IdP URL or XRI you give to the RP
resolves to your IdP's XRDS document. Each of your IdPs would have a
different one. If they support directed identity, each would have a Service
with a Type tag value of http://openid.net/identifier_select/2.0. This
service endpoint would not have an OpenID:Delegate tag (or if it does the
spec should be clear that it is ignored for this service type) since this
service provides directed identity authentication for everyone at that IdP.

=Drummond