Changing Terminology (was RE: IdP term in spec (was RE: Delegation discussion summary))

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Sun Oct 15 18:58:57 UTC 2006

I'd really prefer not to change terminology in the spec right now.
Seems like something we should have thought about four months ago versus
a week after we said it would be final.  There is nothing saying user
friendly terms that map to spec terms can't be created for the time
being.  I do however think there will need to be healthy discussion
around them, that takes longer than a week.  :)

--David