Discussion: RP Yadis URL?

Chris Drake christopher at pobox.com
Sun Oct 15 17:30:58 UTC 2006

Hi Drummond,

Don't forget we'll need some way for an IdP to discover the return_to
URL from an RP in the IdP-initiated scenarios (I'd suggest a META or
LINK tag in the web page that the RP displays for accepting a login,
so an IdP (or browser plugin agent!) can "discover" this by parsing
the referrer page directly.  There's a lot of anti-phishing work
taking place right now: such a scheme would allow OpenID instant
access to these new standards too.)

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake