[PROPOSAL] bare response / bare request

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Oct 6 23:34:56 UTC 2006

Let me play the dumb customer here and say:

* A whole lot of real-world users would love OpenID-enabled bookmarks.
* A whole lot of websites would love to offer them.
* A whole lot of IdPs would love to provide them.

Translation: it would be really good for adoption.

So if there's a way to design the protocol so that we can have
OpenID-enabled bookmarks, let's choose that way unless everything else
really breaks.

=Drummond (playing OpenID marketer too)