[PROPOSAL] Handle "http://user at example.com" Style Identifiers

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Nov 8 22:06:29 UTC 2006

Hi David

A Homesite is a new concept for users, so when they see a prompt for
it, they will know they have one or not. They are not just typing in
a random URL.

Pretty much every user has an email address, so a prompt asking for
an email would suggest to user that their email will work -- which of
course hardly any will.

-- Dick