[PROPOSAL] Handle "http://user at example.com" Style Identifiers

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:41:25 UTC 2006

I agree.  In fact, given that most people don't know what an XRI is, we
might say there will be 3.5 times as much confusion.

;)

So, if in a hypothetical world where we have 4 potential OpenId "values"
that a user could enter, AND the goal is to reduce confusion, then does it
really make sense to cut out the most common "value" (which is an email
address)?