OpenID Authentication 2.0 Pre-Draft 11 (Take 2)

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Tue Nov 7 20:31:43 UTC 2006

Attached is the spec as it stands.  I believe this has knocked out the
list of things that needed to happen from our call last week, except for
two things which are still being discussed:
 - Rename IdP to OP
 - RP <-> IdP communication avoiding SSL warnings (will move thread to
this list)

I'd appreciate everyone reading through it, and providing feedback, that
has the time to do so.  Also can view changes in SVN at
http://openid.net/svn/log.php?repname=specifications&path=%2F&rev=0&sc=1
&isdir=1

Thanks again to all the work that Josh, Dick, Johnny, Mart, and others
have put into this over the past week!

Thanks,
--David