Making return_to Optional

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Mon Nov 6 19:10:12 UTC 2006

>From the call last week and the proposal at
http://openid.net/pipermail/specs/2006-October/000430.html, return_to is
not an optional parameter in the authentication request.  The idea being
that a RP not sending it signals the IdP to not redirect the user back;
rather an extension will be doing something useful.  I've checked in
this change, though would like it reviewed since I am not completely
happy with all the wording.

http://openid.net/svn/comp.php?repname=specifications&path=&compare%5B%5
D=%2Fauthentication%2F2.0%2Ftrunk%2Fopenid-authentication.xml at 75&compare
%5B%5D=%2Fauthentication%2F2.0%2Ftrunk%2Fopenid-authentication.xml at 77&ma
nualorder=1

Thanks,
--David