OpenID IPR Policy Draft

Brett McDowell brett at projectliberty.org
Mon Dec 11 16:43:58 UTC 2006

As Gabe points out, such a strawman approach to settling the IPR policy
issue might not be in keeping with the spirit of this development process.
But, other than that, I think Phillip's suggestion is a good one.  I'm not
familiar enough with the spirit of this development process to weigh in on
whether such a suggestion is appropriate or not.

--Brett

P.S.
For what its worth, the W3C IPR Policy is very similar to the Liberty
Alliance and OASIS IPR policies.

--
Brett McDowell +1.413.662.2744