[Openid-specs-risc] RISC WG meetings this summer

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon Jul 30 16:57:02 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I think we've been taking a nice victory lap after approval of our
implementers draft and finalization of RFC 8417 and lots of folks are out
on summer holidays.

I wanted to propose taking a hiatus for the rest of the summer and resuming
WG calls starting in September. I think the next phase of things we should
discuss:

   - interop feedback with Google's implementation
   - next steps on implicit
   - Identity as a service support

Does anyone have anything urgent they would like to discuss today or over
the next month?

thanks,
AD

--