[Openid-specs-risc] Meeting Today Cancelled

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Tue May 8 04:26:52 UTC 2018

We'll cancel all meetings that don't have an agenda.

Lately, there has been a push around the spec which we've now chuckled
through.

For the next meeting, there was a discussion about digging into the agent
use case (like Janrain). But first we need to reach out to other ciam
vendors to assess interest. This week is I/o so googlers are rather busy
and may not get to it.

Any other topics for next meeting?

-------
sent from my hand phone