[Openid-specs-risc] Request for vote on RISC Implementer's Draft
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 24 00:15:24 UTC 2018
Based a quick skim wearing my foundation secretary hat, I need the following things to get these ready to post:
* Rename risc-secevent to openid-risc-secevent-1_0
* Rename risc-event-types to openid-risc-event-types-1_0
* Rename oauth-event-types to oauth-event-types_1_0
* Provide the openid-risc-profile-1_0 to also post
* Add “1.0” to the end of each of the spec titles.
* Optionally, also prefix the first two spec titles with “OpenID”, such as “OpenID RISC Event Types 1.0”.
* Include a URL for any specification references. For instance, the RISC-PROFILE should include the URL “http://openid.net/specs/openid-risc-profile-1_0.html”.
* Include dates and authors in all specification references – both for the WG specs and for IETF specs. For instance, the SET reference is missing the data and author information (and the URL).
* Run a spelling and grammar check. For instance, I’m sure you didn’t mean to say “This document defines the RTISC Event Types”.
* Provide a copy of the primary source documents for each of the specifications (the .xml files) as well as the .txt and .html output from xml2rfc that you intend for me to post at http:/openid.net/specs/. If you’re using MarkDown, please also provide me the .md files and the procedure you use to convert the .md files to .xml. I may verify that they build correctly.
From: Adam Dawes <adawes at google.com>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 3:49 PM
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
Cc: Dick Hardt via Openid-specs-risc <openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
Subject: Request for vote on RISC Implementer's Draft
This is a formal request from the RISC working group to call a vote to make the following specs implementers draft:
RISC event types<https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/src/98ade8086b82c080e1bcd2060252c20116b44009/risc-event-types.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default>
OAuth event types<https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/src/98ade8086b82c080e1bcd2060252c20116b44009/oauth-event-types.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default>
As per our conversation last week, you said that you would review the drafts this week for proper formatting/references/etc and would likely come back with changes before issuing the specs for a vote.
The group wanted to take next week's call, 4/30 @9:30, to run through the errata changes and lock them down. Would be ideal if you can attend as well.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Adam Dawes | Sr. Product Manager | adawes at google.com<mailto:adawes at google.com> | +1 650-214-2410
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-risc