[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Face to Face Meetings

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Feb 28 11:58:22 UTC 2018

  1.  My acceptable dates are April 3-4 and I be at IIW.

On Feb 27, 2018, at 9:32 PM, Luke Camery via Openid-specs-risc <openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>> wrote:

Hey RISC,

We would love to get another face to face meeting on the official calendar soon. Adam, Marius, Roshni, and I could host a one day summit in Seattle anytime from March 8th to March 16th.

We would also be happy to have another face to face meeting during IIW April 3-5. Similarly, we would be interested in having a meeting on April 18th in Seattle since many folks will be in town that week.

In order to make everyone's responses easy to synthesize, I request that everyone respond in this fashion:

  1.  Acceptable dates in March 8-16 and if you'll be in Seattle.
  2.  Acceptable dates in April 3-5 and if you'll be at IIW.
  3.  Is April 18th acceptable and if you'll be in Seattle.

Thanks,
Luke
--
[http://i.imgur.com/Ya4Rhss.gif]

  •  Luke Camery
  •  Associate Product Manager
  •  Federated Identity

—
DON THIBEAU : EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR : OPENID FOUNDATION
don at oidf.org<mailto:don at oidf.org> : +1 202.841.8222