[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Face to Face Meetings
Richard Backman, Annabelle
richanna at amazon.com
Thu Mar 1 01:20:36 UTC 2018
1. March 8 and March 13-15 would work for me. I’d prefer earlier than the 15th, as the 16th I’m leaving for IETF.
2. April 3-5 work for me. I will be at IIW.
3. April 18 would work for me.
Annabelle Richard Backman
Amazon – Identity Services
From: Openid-specs-risc <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of Luke Camery via Openid-specs-risc <openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
Reply-To: Luke Camery <lcamery at google.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 6:33 PM
To: "openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net" <openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
Subject: [Openid-specs-risc] RISC Face to Face Meetings
We would love to get another face to face meeting on the official calendar soon. Adam, Marius, Roshni, and I could host a one day summit in Seattle anytime from March 8th to March 16th.
We would also be happy to have another face to face meeting during IIW April 3-5. Similarly, we would be interested in having a meeting on April 18th in Seattle since many folks will be in town that week.
In order to make everyone's responses easy to synthesize, I request that everyone respond in this fashion:
1. Acceptable dates in March 8-16 and if you'll be in Seattle.
2. Acceptable dates in April 3-5 and if you'll be at IIW.
3. Is April 18th acceptable and if you'll be in Seattle.
• Luke Camery
• Associate Product Manager
• Federated Identity
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-risc