[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Face to Face Meetings

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Wed Feb 28 21:10:20 UTC 2018

I can make most any of those times work. I can be in California March 8-16 as well.

On 2/27/18, 6:33 PM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf of Luke Camery via Openid-specs-risc" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>> wrote:

Hey RISC,

We would love to get another face to face meeting on the official calendar soon. Adam, Marius, Roshni, and I could host a one day summit in Seattle anytime from March 8th to March 16th.

We would also be happy to have another face to face meeting during IIW April 3-5. Similarly, we would be interested in having a meeting on April 18th in Seattle since many folks will be in town that week.

In order to make everyone's responses easy to synthesize, I request that everyone respond in this fashion:
1.       Acceptable dates in March 8-16 and if you'll be in Seattle.
2.       Acceptable dates in April 3-5 and if you'll be at IIW.
3.       Is April 18th acceptable and if you'll be in Seattle.
Thanks,
Luke
--
[Image removed by sender.]