[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Face to Face Meetings

Luke Camery lcamery at google.com
Wed Feb 28 02:32:14 UTC 2018

Hey RISC,

We would love to get another face to face meeting on the official calendar
soon. Adam, Marius, Roshni, and I could host a one day summit in Seattle
anytime from March 8th to March 16th.

We would also be happy to have another face to face meeting during IIW
April 3-5. Similarly, we would be interested in having a meeting on April
18th in Seattle since many folks will be in town that week.

In order to make everyone's responses easy to synthesize, I request that
everyone respond in this fashion:

   1. Acceptable dates in March 8-16 and if you'll be in Seattle.
   2. Acceptable dates in April 3-5 and if you'll be at IIW.
   3. Is April 18th acceptable and if you'll be in Seattle.

Thanks,
Luke
--

*  •  **Luke Camery*