[Openid-specs-risc] [Cancelled] RISC Weekly 2/21

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Mon Feb 26 19:44:44 UTC 2018

The rescheduling of the last few meetings has made it difficult for me to attend them.

While it is unfortunate Phil can’t make the 3PM meeting, I don’t see any request from him to change the meeting time in the list, and I did not see him state he could not make it until this morning.

Meeting time churn is easy to control. Don’t change the meeting time. ☺

Sparse attendance is a different issue. If the meeting times are not scheduled far enough in advance, then people will have existing commitments they can’t change. If the meetings are too often, then there is the few that you can miss a few since they happen often. If the meetings are not productive, then you lose people as they don’t view it as a productive use of their time.

I can make either 3 or 4PM work, but I am concerned about others who may not be able to make 4PM work. Changing the meeting time last minute without feedback from the list does not sit well with me.

/Dick