[Openid-specs-risc] [Cancelled] RISC Weekly 2/21

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Mon Feb 26 19:21:46 UTC 2018

Pretty short notice to move the meeting time. What can we do to minimize the meeting schedule churn?

/Dick

On 2/26/18, 10:41 AM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf of Luke Camery via Openid-specs-risc" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>> wrote:

Hey All,

We are moving today's meeting to 16:00 (4pm) PST. We will be discussing the issues posted to the tracker this weekend. Please take a look<https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/issues?status=new&status=open> before joining.

Thanks,
Luke