[Openid-specs-risc] [Cancelled] RISC Weekly 2/21
lcamery at google.com
Mon Feb 26 18:34:42 UTC 2018
We are moving today's meeting to *16:00 (4pm) PST*. We will be discussing
the issues posted to the tracker this weekend. Please take a look
On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 2:29 PM Luke Camery <lcamery at google.com> wrote:
> Hey All,
> We are cancelling the meeting today due to our difficulty in getting the
> issue tracker setup. The issue tracker is now live
> <https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/issues?status=new&status=open> on the RISC
> WG repo <https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/issues?status=new&status=open>.
> Please post any issues that you would like to discuss on Monday at 15:00
> The agenda for Monday will be to discuss issues posted to the tracker so
> please provide everyone with ample time to review your issue by posting as
> early as possible.
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:59 AM Luke Camery <lcamery at google.com> wrote:
>> are the notes from yesterday's weekly meeting. The working group moved to
>> postpone this next meeting to next Wednesday due to the American holiday on
>> Monday. The proposed time is 16:30 PST. Please respond if that time poses a
>> conflict for you and we can reschedule.
>> * • **Luke Camery*
>> * • *Associate Product Manager
>> * • *Federated Identity
> * • **Luke Camery*
> * • *Associate Product Manager
> * • *Federated Identity
* • **Luke Camery*
* • *Associate Product Manager
* • *Federated Identity
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-risc