[Openid-specs-risc] [Cancelled] RISC Weekly 2/21

Luke Camery lcamery at google.com
Wed Feb 21 22:29:18 UTC 2018

Hey All,

We are cancelling the meeting today due to our difficulty in getting the
issue tracker setup. The issue tracker is now live
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/issues?status=new&status=open> on the RISC
WG repo <https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/issues?status=new&status=open>.
Please post any issues that you would like to discuss on Monday at 15:00
PST.

The agenda for Monday will be to discuss issues posted to the tracker so
please provide everyone with ample time to review your issue by posting as
early as possible.

Thanks,
Luke

--