[Openid-specs-risc] Update on RISC + Legal

Luke Camery lcamery at google.com
Thu Feb 8 04:46:22 UTC 2018

Dear All,

We wanted to update everyone about the RISC + Legal summit held at Google
last week since many technical folks did not attend. We first walked the
lawyers through the purpose of and technical specs of RISC. We then sought
feedback on the draft legal agreement that Google provided, which will be
iterated on by individual drafters before it is submitted to the working
group.

The slides are here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nTGwIdEfERDKQ-VozZZ9xUpadQ4HEiVeCM7vec_9ZgM/edit?usp=sharing>
and
the notes are here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uKuPEZVlH2YUmLkmwntG9OZs5TrYagEqFW-GfUvmKfc/edit?usp=sharing>
.

*Action items:*
* Participants to provide further feedback on the draft Data Sharing and
Confidentiality Agreement by February 7, 2018
* Google to circulate an updated draft of this Agreement by February 21,
2018

We will take questions on the meeting during Monday's call and then move
onto discussing the draft submitted by Marius. Please join us at 09:30 PST.

Thanks,
Luke

--

*  •  **Luke Camery*