[Openid-specs-risc] RISC F2F IV

Richard Backman, Annabelle richanna at amazon.com
Sat Sep 23 01:22:54 UTC 2017

Video conference details for Monday and Tuesday’s meetings is included below:

You have been invited to an online meeting, powered by Amazon Chime.

1. Click to join the meeting:

https://chime.aws/9757406951

Meeting ID: 9757 40 6951

2. You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers, however, a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your phone:

United States (1): +1 206-462-5569
Meeting PIN: 9757 40 6951

One-click Mobile Dial-in (United States (1)): +1 206-462-5569,,9757406951#

United States Toll-Free: +1 855-552-4463
International: https://chime.aws/dialinnumbers/

3. To connect from an in-room video system, use the following:
Amazon Chime bridge: 52.23.133.56
Meeting PIN: 9757406951#

--
Annabelle Richard Backman