[Openid-specs-risc] RISC F2F IV

Richard Backman, Annabelle richanna at amazon.com
Thu Sep 21 20:04:41 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

If you haven’t RSVP’d for next week’s F2F in Seattle, please do so by the end of today. Thanks!

--
Annabelle Richard Backman
Identity Services

From: "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <richanna at amazon.com>
Date: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 11:09 AM
To: "openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net" <openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
Subject: RISC F2F IV

Amazon is hosting a face-to-face meeting for the OpenID RISC working group at our Seattle campus on September 25-26.

Event Schedule:
Monday, September 25
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Morning session
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch (provided)
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Afternoon session

Tuesday, September 26
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Morning session (breakfast provided)
12:00 – 1:00 PM Lunch (provided)
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Afternoon session

A detailed agenda will be sent out in advance of the meeting. We will have the ability to do video conferencing, in case anyone is interested in attending remotely. Please let me know if you would like to do this.

Location:
Van Vorst Building
426 Terry Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98109

Please gather in the first floor lobby so we can check everyone in with security.

Traffic in and out of the city is Bad with a capital B, so I highly recommend getting a hotel within the city if you are traveling from out of town. We will be in the South Lake Union neighborhood, but the Belltown or Denny Triangle neighborhoods, downtown, or the Pike/Pine corridor would also be good choices for hotels. Parking in the area is very limited – on-street, metered, and time-limited – so I recommend using public transit, Uber/Lyft, etc. If you do plan on driving, please let me know and I can see if I can get you a guest permit for one of our garages.

If you have any questions about the event, please reply on list or reach out to me at richanna at amazon.com<mailto:richanna at amazon.com>.

--
Annabelle Richard Backman
Amazon – Identity Services