[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Profile

Phil Hunt (IDM) phil.hunt at oracle.com
Wed Sep 13 21:28:57 UTC 2017

I would check with Mike and John. Typically you don't rev specs except for errata.

If you define new events you typically define new specs.

That said, OIDF may have more flexibility for versioning.

The issue becomes compliance. When someone implements what do they support?

Specifically for risc, to distinguish new events defs from old, use versioning or different uris for the events uri. Think about how versioning the draft might change or not change the event family uri.

Consider what are new definitions for old events vs what are just new events.

Phil