[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Profile

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Wed Sep 13 21:23:40 UTC 2017

This is an OIDF specification, correct?

If so, why the IETF Trust copyright and other IETF boilerplate copy?

I think we want to decouple adding new RISC events from the core RISC specification.

I would expect support for a new event to be independent of supporting RISC.

A transmitter can send any RISC event it wants to, and a receiver may process only RISC events it understands.

This allows new RISC events to be introduced without breaking existing implementations.

/Dick

On 9/13/17, 2:16 PM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf of openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>> wrote: