[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Profile

Phil Hunt (IDM) phil.hunt at oracle.com
Wed Sep 13 02:06:57 UTC 2017

Oidf has its own publication process and template. Let me know if you need a copy. It uses the older xml2rfc converter.

The life cycles are the same so i would just keep everything in one risc doc unless there is a good information or technical reason to separate (other then doc mgmt).

The IETF would not be a good place for the spec because most cases (at least the explicit cases) stem from OIDC use cases.

The only reason it might be worth discussing at IETF is the implicit cases. That could be done as a new charter in Secevents.  But i think openid is fine unless this is something you feel all email providers need to consider supporting RISC.

Phil