[Openid-specs-risc] [RISC WG] Reschedule today's call

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Fri Sep 8 14:15:36 UTC 2017

Here are notes from the session:

Attendees: Adam Dawes, Marius Scurtescu, Annabelle Backman, Phil Hunt

Roadmap for getting to launch:

   - Agreed good target launch would be RSA in April '18
   - Working backwards, we'd like to
      - Operational testing with real data starting in at the beginning of
      2018
      - Sharing agreement finalized by end of year
      - Basic interop testing with mock data in Q4, working out bugs in
      specs
      - Control plane spec adopted by SecEvents WG in Singapore

In order to keep momentum and build on this, we plan to increase the F2F
meetings over the fall. This includes

   - Seattle F2F @ Amazon: ~Sept 25+26 [to be confirmed by Annabelle]
   - IIW F2F (before OIDF session): Oct 23 morning and early afternoon
   - IETF Singapore: informal meetings as necessary

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Adam Dawes <adawes at google.com> wrote:

> Okay, I sent a calendar invite to those who have said they are available.
> Let's meet from 1-1:30 on the goto link:
>
> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/576653581
>
> Anyone else is free to join too.
>
> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Phil Hunt (IDM) <phil.hunt at oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ok. Can we use the risc goto meeting link?
>>
>> Phil
>>
>> On Sep 7, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu at google.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Just a few people replied for 1 pm, no one proposed another day or time.
>> Let's go ahead with 1 pm?
>>
>> Marius
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Phil Hunt (IDM) <phil.hunt at oracle.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Are we thinking of a new time or going ahead with 1pm?
>>>
>>> Phil
>>>
>>> On Sep 5, 2017, at 11:48 AM, Hardt, Dick via Openid-specs-risc <
>>> openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I can’t do Thursday at 1PM.
>>>

>>> On 9/5/17, 10:58 AM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf
>>> of openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lis
>>> ts.openid.net on behalf of openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> Thursday, 1 PM works for me.
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Annabelle Richard Backman
>>>

>>> *From: *Openid-specs-risc <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net>
>>> on behalf of "openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net" <
>>> openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
>>> *Date: *Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5:55 AM
>>> *To: *Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu at google.com>
>>> *Cc: *"openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net" <
>>> openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net>
>>> *Subject: *Re: [Openid-specs-risc] [RISC WG] Reschedule today's call
>>>

>>> yes, let's not do today at 9:30.
>>>

>>> Who else can make Thursday?
>>>

>>> On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu at google.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Phil sent a similar message on September 1st suggesting to reschedule to
>>> Tuesday at 9:30. Since no one replied, I assume we don't have a meeting
>>> tomorrow at 9;30.
>>>

>>> Thursday 1 pm works for me.
>>>

>>> Marius
>>>

>>> On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 7:59 AM, Adam Dawes via Openid-specs-risc <
>>> openid-specs-risc at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>

>>> Let's cancel today's call because of Labor Day in the US.
>>>

>>> I'd like to see if we can get critical mass of folks together on a call
>>> later this week. I'd like to list out open items for us to get to launch
>>> and see if we can get consensus on a target date  and work backwards to see
>>> how we get there. There's been some out of band discussion about f2fs and
> [...]
>>> oP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=JBm5biRrKugCH0F
>>> kITSeGJxPEivzjWwlNKe4C_lLIGk&m=7WIq82Rff9P17c8GtxHisfgf5gupq

--
Adam Dawes | Sr. Product Manager | adawes at google.com | +1 650-214-2410