[Openid-specs-risc] 6/5/17 meeting notes

Marius Scurtescu mscurtescu at google.com
Mon Jun 5 17:11:02 UTC 2017

Attendees: John Bradley, Henrik Biering, Marius Scurtescu, Phil Hunt

- separate use case I-Ds for RISC and SCIM, might merge later if needed
- poll delivery, ack is needed to confirm quickly so transmitter can drop
delivered messages, performance and privacy issues
- SET delivery call needed
- control plane simple REST vs SCIM compatible REST, for plain separate
I-D, for SCIM for now part of distribution draft
- RISC profile on BitBucket to be created soon by John and Nat
- IETF cut-off date for I-D submissions, Monday July 3, by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Marius