[Openid-specs-risc] [RISC-WG] Agenda for Monday? (9:30am PDT)

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon May 1 06:40:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I think given it is IIW week with lots of F2F, we probably don't need a
call on Monday.

Basic plan is for interested people to meet Tuesday and/or Wednesday
afternoons to work on distribution definition. This is independent work
from RISC or SecEvents at this point as we can't tell where it should go
until we're further along.

On Thursday, Google will host our next F2F, where will focus on discussion
of the RISC events.

Does anyone have anything urgent, such that we should have our regular call
Monday?

thanks,
AD

--