[Openid-specs-risc] F2F after IIW?

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Tue Apr 25 22:01:57 UTC 2017

As I recall, we are meeting Thursday afternoon and then a dinner Thursday evening.

On 4/25/17, 12:54 PM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf of Phil Hunt" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of phil.hunt at oracle.com<mailto:phil.hunt at oracle.com>> wrote:

Do we have a F2F planned for Thursday/Friday next week?

Phil

Oracle Corporation, Identity Cloud Services Architect & Standards
@independentid
www.independentid.com<http://www.independentid.com>
phil.hunt at oracle.com<mailto:phil.hunt at oracle.com>