[Openid-specs-risc] RISC event URIs

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 12 20:25:58 UTC 2017

I’d suggest that RISC event names be openid.net URIs.  For instance, I’d use the event name http://schemas.openid.net/event/account-deleted for the Account Deleted event that Marius described.  That would be consistent with how other things have been historically named in OpenID specifications.

                                                                -- Mike