[Openid-specs-risc] RISC event URIs

Marius Scurtescu mscurtescu at google.com
Tue Apr 11 17:56:07 UTC 2017

While talking about events, we should also decide how the event URI will
look like for RISC.

I propose we use URN sub-delegation for "ietf" namespace (RFC 3553),
something like:
urn:ietf:params:secevent:event-type:risc:sessions-revoked
urn:ietf:params:secevent:event-type:risc:tokens-revoked
urn:ietf:params:secevent:event-type:risc:account-deleted
urn:ietf:params:secevent:event-type:risc:all ?

Maybe instead of "event-type" in the above URNs we should use "profile"?
Since "risc" above signifies a whole class of event type and not a
particular one:
urn:ietf:params:secevent:profile:risc:sessions-revoked

We can use this scheme for other RISC related URNs, like a prefixed aud:
urn:ietf:params:secevent:aud-client-id:<client-id>

Thoughts?

Marius