[Openid-specs-risc] subscription/enrolment - why do we need a receiver API for it?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 2 05:12:16 UTC 2017

I concur that at the RISC F2F there was agreement that the data plane and the control plane would be separate interfaces.  There was also agreement that connections were uni-directional and that if the two parties wanted bi-directional data exchange, they would establish two distinct uni-directional connections in opposite directions.

                                                       -- Mike