[Openid-specs-risc] subscription/enrolment - why do we need a receiver API for it?

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Tue Feb 21 05:18:11 UTC 2017

Um, no. My example clearly states that Amazon is going to tell Google to stop sending events. Note that both parties are transmitters and receivers. A good UX for the user is to only have to tell one of them to stop sharing.

What are you trying to convey here? As I stated further down, when there is no explicit consent by the user, we still need an API.

/Dick