[Openid-specs-risc] subscription/enrolment - why do we need a receiver API for it?

Phil Hunt (IDM) phil.hunt at oracle.com
Mon Feb 20 01:28:34 UTC 2017

We are not connecting.

One more try...

So yes amazon could ask but i am asking why amazon would need to override the consent the user already granted with the transmitter (eg idp).

You might ask as an rp if you can share events back to the idp. But again you are the issuer. So you issue events based on whether the user consented in your domain to share back to the idp. Again the idp doesn't need to control your rp issues event stream--at least from a privacy perspective.

Phil