[Openid-specs-risc] subscription/enrolment - why do we need a receiver API for it?

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Sun Feb 19 23:16:07 UTC 2017

I expect to let users opt out of sharing. I can envision giving the user an option to decline security event sharing when federating.

We will need a standard API to subscribe subjects when we are not federating. The amazon.com use case where we are sharing security events based on email address.

/Dick