[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Agenda for today

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon Dec 19 22:55:46 UTC 2016

Okay, we will cancel for today.

The next scheduled meetings are on Jan 2 and Jan 16. Both of those are
federal holidays in the US (New Year's Day [observed] and Martin Luther
King Day). I see our next regularly scheduled meeting is on Feb 6,
potentially after one of our potential F2F dates.

Given all this, I propose we shift January's meetings by a week to miss the
holidays. This means meetings on Jan 9 and Jan 23 instead. I'll go ahead
and make those changes to the master calendar <http://openid.net/wg/risc/>.
Please holler if you have any problem with that.

Also, if you have not done so already, *PLEASE MARK YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR
THE NEXT F2F IN EARLY FEBRUARY*.

http://doodle.com/poll/yumb33m6x8avxgqg

Happy New Year!
AD