[Openid-specs-risc] RESPONSE REQUIRED: Dates for RISC F2F

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Fri Dec 16 03:23:03 UTC 2016

If I have to, I can do Feb 2, but the other dates I will be in SF already.

FWIW: there is an option in the Doodle to differentiate between preferred and can’t make it.

On 12/15/16, 11:59 AM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf of Adam Dawes" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of adawes at google.com<mailto:adawes at google.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

This has continually slipped off my todo list but here is the Doodle poll to determine whether we will do our next RISC F2F around Enigma (agenda<https://www.usenix.org/conference/enigma2017/conference-program>) or RSA (agenda<https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us17/agenda>).

I will be finalizing the date during the first week of January, so getting this info back quickly to me would be very helpful not to have to chase everyone in early Jan.

Here's the poll:
 http://doodle.com/poll/yumb33m6x8avxgqg

thanks,
AD