[Openid-specs-risc] RISC WG Agenda [Monday 9:30am PDT]

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Mon Oct 3 18:04:23 UTC 2016

Just to be clear, I was asserting what I thought Mike’s position is. I have heard others echo the same position. It may not be true that this is his position nor Microsofts.  :)

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>phil.hunt at oracle.com <mailto:phil.hunt at oracle.com>