[Openid-specs-risc] RISC F2F Oct 28

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Fri Sep 30 19:34:57 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I haven't seen any registrations
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oidf-risc-wg-f2f-tickets-28032589229> yet for
the RISC F2F on October 28. If you plan to come, please register to make
planning easier.

As far as timing goes, I was planning on having this from 12-5 (lunch
provided). We can switch to something like 9:30 - 1:30 if that is better
for folks since I know some people are traveling. Please reply to me if you
have a strong preference for morning or afternoon and if you don't care,
please register now.

Agenda topics:

   - Initial RISC event definitions
      - Hijacking
      - Session revocation/Change password
      - Token revocation (flavors)
   - RP registration
      - API
      - Email header
   - Signal sending transport (API)
   - SET proposal alignment
   - SET RISC format
   - Mutual milestones (RISC spec, SET spec, provider implementations)

thanks,
AD