[Openid-specs-risc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hunt-idevent-token-05.txt

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Fri Sep 2 21:59:32 UTC 2016

This is just a quick update. Apparently when getting rid of the term “attribute” for “claim”, my search and replace had a “c” tacked on the end resulting in a number of erroneous “claimc”s instead of “claim” or “claims” throughout the document.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>phil.hunt at oracle.com <mailto:phil.hunt at oracle.com>