[Openid-specs-risc] F2F for RISC in September

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Fri Sep 2 17:43:27 UTC 2016

Okay, so I only got some interest from Facebook to potentially come to the
September meeting. So, I think we'll cancel the broader discussion for
September and we can spend more time working through things between Google
and Microsoft. We will report to the rest of the group what we come up with.

But let's move ahead with organizing a F2F for October around IIW. I'm
working to book a room on Google campus for Friday, October 28 from 10-4.
Please put it on your calendars!

thanks,
AD