[Openid-specs-risc] F2F for RISC in September

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Mon Aug 29 18:42:49 UTC 2016

I could do the afternoon of the 21st.

On 8/29/16, 11:32 AM, someone claiming to be "Openid-specs-risc on behalf of Adam Dawes" <openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-risc-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of adawes at google.com<mailto:adawes at google.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Now that things are picking up again on the RISC front, I wanted to propose a half day F2F meeting. Google's abuse team (based in Zurich) will be in Mountain View and we're in the process of coordinating some time to do experiments with the Microsoft abuse team F2F.

While those two teams are here, I thought we could also make progress on nailing down the Security Event Token spec as well as the transport. Schedules between Google and Microsoft are not fully nailed down but it's looking like we're aiming for Wed and Thu, Sept 21-22. Most likely right now to be able to have a broader RISC F2F on Wednesday afternoon.

Who would be interested in a F2F sometime around then (Sept 20-22, 21st most likely)?

thanks,
AD

--
Adam Dawes | Sr. Product Manager | adawes at google.com<mailto:adawes at google.com> | +1 650-214-2410