[Openid-specs-risc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hunt-idevent-token-03.txt

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Thu Aug 18 16:10:20 UTC 2016

Draft 03 has been published.

This includes editorial clarifications to:
* Define the outer layer as a SET “envelope”, vs embedded JSON as “payload”
* Clarify that only a single event should be conveyed plus optional extensions.
* General edits to improve readability
* Register the “events” claim as a  JWT attribute (see IANA considerations)

Many thanks to Mike and Sarah and who contributed significant editorial feedback.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>phil.hunt at oracle.com <mailto:phil.hunt at oracle.com>