[Openid-specs-risc] RISC call today cancelled

Hardt, Dick dick at amazon.com
Mon May 2 15:47:29 UTC 2016

So no call today?

Sent from a large glass device

On May 2, 2016, at 7:38 AM, Mark Risher <risher at google.com<mailto:risher at google.com>> wrote:

Hi:
No major updates for this morning; Jeroen from Google is coordinating the contract and running more analysis with partners and we hope to make progress this month in time to be able to talk about it at Adam's panel at CIW in June. We have several providers who "rely" on Google accounts in line for follow-on analysis, and would be happy to entertain more.

Thanks, all,
/m

--
Mark E. Risher |         Group Product Manager |         risher at google.com<mailto:risher at google.com> |   650-253-3123