[Openid-specs-risc] RISC call today cancelled

Mark Risher risher at google.com
Mon May 2 14:37:44 UTC 2016

Hi:
No major updates for this morning; Jeroen from Google is coordinating the
contract and running more analysis with partners and we hope to make
progress this month in time to be able to talk about it at Adam's panel at
CIW in June. We have several providers who "rely" on Google accounts in
line for follow-on analysis, and would be happy to entertain more.

Thanks, all,
/m

--
Mark E. Risher |  Group Product Manager |  risher at google.com |  650-253-3123