[Openid-specs-risc] RISC call today cancelled

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon May 2 14:01:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I can't make this morning's call. I think most of the update
comes from Mark, discussing progress on the experiments that his team has
been doing with another RISC member. @mark, any update you can provide?

Google contract is moving slowly, it's going through another round of
comments. I've put together a meeting to try to close everything out and
move along.

Phil Hunt from Oracle has been working on a spec around events (ID-events).
He had a session at IIW last week talking about it. There seemed to be a
good amount of support for the idea of an ID Event Token. Much less clarity
on whether there would be standardized transport. See attached
presentation. He's looking to start a work group in IETF to move this
forward.

--
Adam Dawes | Sr. Product Manager | adawes at google.com | +1 650-214-2410