[Openid-specs-risc] Agenda for today's RISC call at 3pm PDT

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon Apr 11 22:44:51 UTC 2016

April 11

Attendees

Adam Dawes, John Bradley, Mark Risher, Adam Migus, Anton Taborszky, Brad
Hill,  Dale Olds, Henrik Biering

Agenda

   -

   Google sharing agreement update
   -

      Have draft agreement, going through redlines
      -

      Group thought it would slow things down a lot to have agreement
      extend beyond security use cases.
      -

      When available we’ll open up to others so that we can start sharing
      info with them.
      -

   Results from early experiments
   -

      Really good results so far. Depending on selection criteria, see up
      to 20% hit rate. This is orders of magnitude better than any
other signals
      we’re working off of.
      -

      Data analysis is hard. Different event semantics, different log time
      lines. Lots of forensics.
      -

      Timing does seem to matter. Saw some events on 2nd provider happening
      in as little at 7 minutes.
      -

      Started with objective things. Algorithms determined bad thing
      happened and we locked out account.
      -

      Next steps: 1) do another batch 2) Have sessions at IIW and CIS.
      -

   Identity event token spec
   <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hunt-idevent-token-01.txt>
   -

      Basically just a spec on how to put events into tokens.
      -

      Got agreement to use this form with OpenID Connect logout spec.
      -

      Not specific about transport.
      -

      Supports additional meta data about an event.
      -

      Will have to watch out for different groups defining the same
      semantic event: both scim and risc have talked about the recycled account
      case.