[Openid-specs-risc] RISC call today 9:30 PST

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon Jan 11 20:37:07 UTC 2016

Here are the notes from today's call:

Attendees

Adam Migus, Anton Taborszky, Brad Hill, George Fletcher, Henrik Biering,
John Bradley, Nat Sakimura, Adam Dawes, Dale Olds, Nov Matake

Next steps:

Google going to work on two tracks:

   1.

   Developing legal agreement to enable exchanging RISC events with other
   RISC WG members willing to enter the agreement. We want to do this so we
   can determine efficacy of hijacking signals.

   [Feedback:
   George: Legal looking okay but need contract. Work is not prioritized
   though
   Anton: Talking with legal and privacy. Are interested.
   Brad: Are interested, need to talk to John. Pulling together another
   group within facebook to tackle hijacking.]

   2.

   Work on building internal consensus on RISC PRD. This project touches
   several teams at Google (OAuth, Abuse, Account Management). Will work
   internally on clarifying implementation details and getting alignment and
   cross functional commitment.

   [Feedback:
   George: Seems reasonable but want to make sure that the infrastructure
   and bits flowing over the wire make sense to the group.
   Adam: Yes, the goal would be to get to an agreed upon design internally
   that could then be shared with the group for feedback. There also may be
   some difference in aligning semantics with the already defined RISC events
   with the internal account states Google keeps track of. Will want to bring
   those back to the group for comment.]

We also agree that we didn’t need to meet weekly while Google is pulling
all of this together. We’ll shift the meeting to monthly for Q1 and keep
the option open to have ad hoc meetings (at the same times) as necessary.

--
Adam Dawes | Sr. Product Manager | adawes at google.com | +1 650-214-2410